[Building Sakai] Problem with patch

Raad Al-Rawi raad at caret.cam.ac.uk
Thu Jun 9 07:34:53 PDT 2011

Hi Daniel

svn diff is only really designed to work with non-binary files.
It is possible, however, to force some binary processing by switching
svn to use the standard diff command:

svn diff --force --diff-cmd /usr/bin/diff -x -auN -r84409:84410
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/reference/branches/sakai-2.7.x/ >
parche_SAK-19179.patch

then use the following to reconstruct:

patch --force --strip=0 --input=parche_SAK-19179.patch

haven't tested this exhaustively, so can't guarantee the results!

Cheers

Raad