[Building Sakai] Native mobile Sakai OAE mockups - Please feedback

Mai Giménez la.reina.roja at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 13:21:38 PDT 2011

Hello!

First of all, I would like to introduce myself, I am Mayte Giménez a student
of Computer Science. I have been working with Sakai for the last 3 years as
scholar with David Roldán (recently named fellow, big kudos for him!), and
Sakai gave me this big opportunity to develop a mobile application for Sakai
OAE with Carl Hall as mentor (thanks for your patience :).

I have created some mockups for the application. And it would be great if I
could get some feedback about them. Here they are:

*Mockup 1:*

- Login window (login.png)
- If login is correct we arrive to my dashboard (dashboard.png), where we
can select where to go. If the user selects "My membership" he will get a
list of places where he can access and when he selects one site he will see
the information about this site.
- If the user selects "My profile" he will see his profile and he could edit
it. (profile.png)

*Mockup 2:*

- Login window (login.png)
- If login is correct we arrive to my dashboard (dashboard2.png), where the
user will see some tabs with all the basics of sakai oae. First tab will be
the profile, and he will be able to edit his profile. If the user selects
"My membership" tab he will get a list of places where he can access and
when he selects one site he will see the information about this site.
- If the user is at "My profile", and he press a button (in Android: menu
button, in iOs I should investigate which one will be better)  he will see
all the options of his profile and he could change the view. (profile2.png)

Any comment will be welcome. Even a completly new mockup. Feel free to
comment.

Thanks for your time!!