[Building Sakai] NeoPortal Adjustments?

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Fri Jul 29 07:20:49 PDT 2011

I agree with this,

Assuming we don't complete the feature gap of tool categories between
XSL-portal and neoportal by 2.9 (which would enable a sub menu as I demoed
on the jira), the best thing would just be to put a "More" link on the
bottom to go to the site as Chuck mentioned.

You can't possibly show every page on this list, as you'll get someone who
has 100 pages on their site (in the picture below, that is only about 1/10
of the pages on myworkspace on one of our instances) :)

I also don't think we need a new property as the page/tool order is already
controlled by toolOrder.xml (http://www.unicon.net/node/1000) unless
re-ordered with the Page Order Helper.

[image: tons of pages.png]