[Building Sakai] Entity References Broken During Site Import: Solution Vote (KNL-737 or SAK-16568)

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Thu Jul 28 07:51:12 PDT 2011

So it sounds like a big difference between KNL-737 and SAK16568 is KNL only
updates Site ID references and is contained completely in Kernel as a
service, while SAK-16568 updates any OLD->NEW context (Site Id, Assignment
ID, Forum ID, ect) but requires the tools to supply the refernce(old->new)
mapping and as well as the logic to convert them inside itself by
implementing the stubs.

-Bryan