[Building Sakai] [maint] Entity References Broken During Site Import: Solution Vote (KNL-737 or SAK-16568)

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Thu Jul 28 06:25:31 PDT 2011

I would have done that except that I had to modify the existing API to
return a Map of the references instead of void:

- void transferCopyEntities(String fromContext, String toContext, List ids);
+ Map<String, String> transferCopyEntities(String fromContext, String
toContext, List ids);

If it was just an addition of a stub, then your solution would be the
preferred way.

The zip is the patch... there are 15+ patches in that zip.

-Bryan