[Building Sakai] ePrints or SWORD integration

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 16:46:02 PDT 2011

What about something like an additional item added to the 'Add' menu in Resources, called 'Item from Repository', then then you select that it opens a helper that allows to to search and select the record you want.

Would you be wanting to link to the top level metadata record for an item or the actual bitstream itself?

cheers,
Steve