[Building Sakai] samigo auto submit

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 26 17:22:06 PDT 2011

Hi Mukul,

At Stanford, we run it once a day at midnight.

I would like to emphasize this is a way to help those students who save
their assessments but forget to submit it. It should not be the main/normal
way to submit assessments. So normally there should be none or very small
amount of un-submitted assessments to get submitted by the auto-submit job
everyday.

We didn't do detailed performance testing. However, we know there will be
performance impact and that is why we make this as a quartz job and run it
at midnight (the low load period). And we have no bad performance reported.

Thanks,
Karen