[Building Sakai] direct links to Melete module and assessment item in Test Center

Mallika M Thoppay mallika at etudes.org
Fri Jul 22 10:20:01 PDT 2011

Zhen,

You will need some code from 2.9m1 to make this work. The specific files
that contain changes are:

ViewModulesPage.java, EditModulePage.java, ViewSectionsPage.java and web.xml

There is a new file in 2.9m1 that you will also need called
MeleteJsfTool.java

Using these files, you should be able to tailor it down to your needs.

-Mallika