[Building Sakai] pda loggedOutUrl

Omer A Piperdi omer at rice.edu
Wed Jul 20 19:46:37 PDT 2011

In our case, we have a local jsp, which invalidate the session and
remove all CAS cookies etc..

We have something like this in sakai.properties

loggedOutUrl=http://casserver/cas/logout?service=http://sakaiserver/sakai-login-tool/logout.jsp

Right now we are getting Logout link on pda like

http://sakaiserver/sakai-login-tool/logout.jsp/pda

That is making 404..

Thanks
Omer