[Building Sakai] Can't add new course site?

Liu, Peter peter.liu at yale.edu
Wed Jul 20 06:39:17 PDT 2011

Pat,

You need first populate some data into the course-management table by inserting the row data as followings (for example) and then you will have a semester choice for the dropdown list.

Cheers,
Peter

insert into CM_ACADEMIC_SESSION_T values ( CM_ACADEMIC_SESSION_S.NEXTVAL,1,'admin',SYSDATE,'admin',SYSDATE,'201103',
			'FALL 2011',  'FALL 2011',  '01-JUL-11',  '31-DEC-11',1);