[Building Sakai] Removing multiple users

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 03:48:07 PDT 2011

Yep, this is in 2.8.0.

However I am not sure that this is quite what Patrick was looking for. The ability to select multiple users and remove them from a site was already present, you just select the checkboxes; this patch extended that by adding a 'select all' feature.

I think Patrick was wanting to delete a bunch of user accounts from Sakai, ie the Users tool. Patrick can you confirm your requirement? The same mod could be added to the Admin Users tool but it would be a bit more dangerous.

You could use the web services to do this. Perl script here:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib//swinsburg/webservice-scripts/remove-users.pl

which reads accounts to delete from a CSV.

cheers,
Steve