[Building Sakai] CLOG for 2.8

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 17:11:42 PDT 2011

And if you want to manage your own binary deployer pom (like we do for additional tools), you can use a profile that is always active.

Then you can just add and remove blocks for each tool you want to drop in:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn//msub/anu.edu.au/alliance/2.8.x/extra-deploy/binary-overlays/pom.xml

cheers,
Steve