[Building Sakai] SITEASSOC_CONTEXT_ASSOCIATION and TAGGABLE_LINK

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Wed Jul 13 06:50:12 PDT 2011

Autoddl would definitely create it and the lack of migration script is
probably just an oversight.  Like I said earlier, I remember it going in
and out of the scripts (during the qa period) based on testing.  It could
have been that one of the qa servers had a slightly different
configuration and that one won out in deciding that it stayed out.

Anthony, it sounds like conversion is indeed missing, but where do you
think we should add it?

Chris