[Building Sakai] SITEASSOC_CONTEXT_ASSOCIATION and TAGGABLE_LINK

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Wed Jul 13 06:27:39 PDT 2011

Or you could just run the sql by hand...you running oracle?
If so, this should work:

CREATE TABLE TAGGABLE_LINK (
    LINK_ID           	VARCHAR2(36) NOT NULL,
    VERSION      	NUMBER(10,0) NOT NULL,
    ACTIVITY_REF 	VARCHAR2(255) NOT NULL,
    TAG_CRITERIA_REF      	VARCHAR2(255) NOT NULL,
    RUBRIC       	CLOB NULL,
    RATIONALE    	CLOB NULL,
    EXPORT_STRING	NUMBER(10,0) NOT NULL,
    VISIBLE      	NUMBER(1,0) NOT NULL,
    LOCKED       	NUMBER(1,0) DEFAULT 0 NULL,
    CONSTRAINT TAGGABLE_LINK_PK PRIMARY KEY(LINK_ID)
);

Chris