[Building Sakai] Create tool with tables

Paul Mungai paulwando at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 14:29:27 PDT 2011

> Kindly advise on the necessary steps to adding an sql table in a new tool.

I already have the sql as shown:

mytool/mytool-impl/impl/src/sql/mysql/sakai_mytool.sql
mytool/mytool-impl/impl/src/sql/oracle/sakai_mytool.sql
mytool/mytool-impl/impl/src/sql/hsqldb/sakai_mytool.sql

What more do I need to do to make this work?

I realized some modules have *.hdb.xml. Is this necessary?

Unfortunately none of the documentation on confluence addresses the creation
of new tables.

Regards,
Paul Mungai