[Building Sakai] SITEASSOC_CONTEXT_ASSOCIATION and TAGGABLE_LINK

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Tue Jul 12 08:09:43 PDT 2011

There is a hibernate mapping for TAGGABLE_LINK in the taggable project.  It along with the rest of the taggable stuff was removed from assignments back in March 2008 (fix version Sakai 2.6.0) according to https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-13237.

/taggable/trunk/taggable-hbm/hbm/src/java/org/sakaiproject/taggable/impl/LinkImpl.hbm.xml

The only explicit reference to TAGGABLE_LINK in a *.sql conversion script involves a test script for assignment2.  See assignment2/selenium-test/sakaitrunk-db.sql.

Cheers,

Anthony

--
-- Table structure for table `TAGGABLE_LINK`
--

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `TAGGABLE_LINK`;
/*!40101 SET @saved_cs_client     = @@character_set_client */;
/*!40101 SET character_set_client = utf8 */;
CREATE TABLE `TAGGABLE_LINK` (
  `LINK_ID` varchar(36) NOT NULL,
  `VERSION` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `ACTIVITY_REF` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `TAG_CRITERIA_REF` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `RUBRIC` text,
  `RATIONALE` text,
  `EXPORT_STRING` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `VISIBLE` bit(1) NOT NULL,
  `LOCKED` bit(1) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`LINK_ID`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;
/*!40101 SET character_set_client = @saved_cs_client */;

--
-- Dumping data for table `TAGGABLE_LINK`
--

LOCK TABLES `TAGGABLE_LINK` WRITE;
/*!40000 ALTER TABLE `TAGGABLE_LINK` DISABLE KEYS */;