[Building Sakai] Error generating a wipe out of group enrollments?

Kenwrick Chan kchan at hawaii.edu
Fri Jul 8 14:40:40 PDT 2011

Just a FYI created a jira for this:

If a sakai group has "Faculty" role as a member, removing student that is a
member of that group from the course removes group membership of students in
group(s) that contain "Faculty" role. Only Faculty role is affected, not TA.
[*It's not a common practice to add the Faculty role to a group though since
by default users with the Faculty role already have access.*] Only tested
with 2.7.1.