[Building Sakai] Bug in Firefox 4 and 5 in Samigo

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Thu Jul 7 17:44:43 PDT 2011

I just posted to the SAM-1244 JIRA. I tested using a simple jQuery
library called jQuery BlockUI (http://jquery.malsup.com/block/#page).

I used one line of JS to initialize the blocking behavior:

  $('input[type=submit]').click(function() { $.blockUI(); });

I was no longer able to replicate the bug on Firefox 5.

Does anyone have experience using this library? Any thoughts on
including it in /library/js/ instead of individual apps including it
separately? It is dual-licensed MIT and GPL.

--Sam