[Building Sakai] [Using Sakai] Requesting review of additional Gradebook1 features

Gordon, Patricia (psg3a) psg3a at eservices.virginia.edu
Wed Jul 6 19:31:38 PDT 2011

Hi Sam, thanks for the opportunity to provide input on these. I've indicated our preferred priorities below based on user feedback at the University of Virginia.

Trisha Gordon
UVaCollab User Support Manager
https://collab.itc.virginia.edu
collab-support at virginia.edu

Information Technology Services
University of Virginia
PO Box 400198
Charlottesville, VA 22904
e: psg3a at virginia.edu
v: 434.243.5465
skype: usstrisha

+1  > 1) Drop Highest / Drop Lowest / Keep Highest (SAK-19964)

> Screenshot available in the JIRA. Feature would extend the categories
> and weighting interface. For example, if category Quizzes has 10 items,
> instructor could choose to drop 2 lowest.

0 > 2) Generate PDF of all grades (SAK-20118)

> Sample PDF is available in the JIRA. Ability for instructor to print all
> course grades to PDF.

-1 > 3) Hide columns in all grades view (SAK-19731)

The filtering options seem to work well to provide this capability.

> Screenshot available in the JIRA. Some instructors have many gradebook
> items. This feature introduces the ability to hide select columns from
> the all grades view.

+1  > 4) Show total points in All Grades view for instructor (SAK-20370)