[Building Sakai] Error generating a wipe out of group enrollments?

Kenwrick Chan kchan at hawaii.edu
Tue Jul 5 19:59:30 PDT 2011

Folks,
We've run into an odd instance where an instructor has created group, added
users in, but with our SIS deletes users it wipes out all users in all
groups.  The groups stay but there are no users other than the faculty that
has put themselves into each group.  All students are in the course but they
no longer are placed in a group.  We're running sakai 2.7.1, mysql backend.
  Of course this behavior is not consistent, but seems to happen in this one
particular course.

Any suggestions?  Thanks!

-Kenwrick