[Building Sakai] peer marking

csev csev at umich.edu
Sat Jul 2 12:23:38 PDT 2011

You need to be an IMS Member to get formally certified and display the conformance mark.  And that list is is the formally certified tools.

On my "to-do" list for IMS, is a simpler, lite certification (like an app store) that does not require membership.

But I keep working on Sakai 2.9 instead of building an IMS App Store.

/Chuck