[Building Sakai] Who is using 2.7.1?

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Sat Jul 2 11:47:24 PDT 2011

I'll put in an *(*) *that the CTools build is highly patched and basically a
fork of 2.7.1. We have a number of patches, many performance related,
against 2.7.1. Almost all of these are targeted for 2.7.2 which is planned
for late July. I wouldn't advise going with a stock 2.7.1 in production at
this point release unless at least you were switching in the newest version
of the kernel or just testing it.