[Building Sakai] [Using Sakai] Sakai 2.8 - Which institutions have upgraded already?

Regan, Alan Alan.Regan at pepperdine.edu
Fri Jul 1 12:41:33 PDT 2011

Thanks again to everyone for their feedback on testing or adopting Sakai 2.8.

I started a Google Doc to try to compile info in case other institutions can benefit.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlmMUkCozjX_dHBfcXAzSVpXNjNERUFFTEhNMTRNbWc&hl=en_US

Anyone should be able to access and edit the above spreadsheet.  I tried to compile the info from the recent dev thread in the spreadsheet, but my apologies if I noted something incorrectly!

To my Canadian neighbors -- have a great Canada Day!  To my US colleagues, a great Fourth of July weekend!  To my international friends, may your days (whether holiday or not) be great, too!

Sincerely,

Alan Regan, MFA
Manager, Technology and Learning
Information Technology