[Building Sakai] samigo privilege escalation?

Gordon, Patricia (psg3a) psg3a at eservices.virginia.edu
Fri Jul 1 11:52:08 PDT 2011

Stuart,

I recall in our 2.5.x instance that if an assessment was configured for Immediate Feedback and Random Access, then students could view certain components that the instructor had enabled for feedback from the Table of Contents, such as the correct answer or question scores, while taking the test. I have never seen or heard a report of students being able to view a question pool while taking an exam, though. Could the instructor have mistaken the Table of Contents view of the assessment questions as the question pool?

Trisha Gordon
University of Virginia