[Building Sakai] Sakai App Builder

Paul Mungai paulwando at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 09:24:59 PDT 2011

> I suggest that you do this basic work yourselft, and you should know how
Sakai's Framework find your tool and register it.
> https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Registering+a+Tool

The app does all of the fore-mentioned perfectly.

> The app builder hasn't received much attention of late and some of the
projects it builds bind to old and unsupported versions of Sakai and other
libraries. I've been considering creating a Maven archetype for this
instead, which will give you the > same results (Wicket of course). I'll try
and get to that soon.

Great. Its currently building with wicket 1.3.6.

--
Regards,
Paul Mungai

Skype: pwando
Twitter: pwando
Facebook: paulwando
LinkedIn: http://za.linkedin.com/pub/paul-mungai/b/388/512
Blog: http://pmungai.wordpress.com
Flickr: http://bit.ly/b84lip

"Ability is what youre capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do.
Attitude determines how well you do it" By Lou Holtz, Notre Dame Football
Coach