[Building Sakai] problem with ajax and jsf

juanarcadio at um.es juanarcadio at um.es
Mon Jan 31 23:44:52 PST 2011

  Hi,

I use a custom validator instead of ajax.

In your input component from JSF you could write:
validator="#{YourBackingBean.customValidator}"
And make a implementations of the method customValidator in your
BackingBean that throws ValidatorException if it's not allowed.

I hope that it helps.

Juan Arcadio
Universidad de Murcia.