[Building Sakai] Self Certification Report

csev csev at umich.edu
Mon Jan 31 22:22:44 PST 2011

You could also write it in PHP and plug it into your Sakai system using Basic LTI.

http://www.imsglobal.org/developers/BLTI/

And

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/basiclti/trunk/basiclti-docs/resources/docs/sakai_basiclti_portlet.doc

It is released in 2.7 but should be a drop-in for Sakai 2.6 with only a pom change.

You could even have the certificate making code even run on whatever system is the official location where the certificates are stored.

If you look at the trunk version of Basic LTI in Sakai, you can even set it up so the tool could retrieve the entire roster for the class when the instructor launches the tool.

Oh yeah - and then your certificate tool could work in Moodle and Blackboard as well :)  (Sorry being a sales guy there)

/Chuck