[Building Sakai] Log question

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Mon Jan 31 14:54:34 PST 2011

These debugging messages aren't from log4j, they're from JavaMail. It looks
like this is triggered by some tools with a sakai property or with a java
opt [1]. Check to see if you have "
smtpDebug at org.sakaiproject.email.api.EmailService" set to "true" and change
it. It looks like msgcntr and mailsender are both using this property.
(smtpDebug)

If you're still seeing it in another tool might want to look for the
setDebug call.

                        boolean smtpDebug =
ServerConfigurationService.getBoolean("smtpDebug at org.sakaiproject.email.api.EmailService",
false);