[Building Sakai] Sakai - Custom Fields dev

Anand B. Anand at sankhya.net
Sun Jan 30 20:56:06 PST 2011

Hi

We are attempting to add custom fields to Sakai 2.6.4. However, we have not been able to make much progress as there is no quick way to do it.

We would like to have some guidance in this regard.

Much appreciate if some one from the Sakai dev team would help us in this regard.

Best Regards
Anand

SANKHYA'S Email DISCLAIMER: Information contained in this E-MAIL and any attachments are confidential being proprietary to SANKHYA INFOTECH LIMITED is 'privileged' and 'confidential'. If you are not an intended or authorised recipient of this E-MAIL or have received it in error, You are notified that any use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in this E-MAIL in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited. Please delete it immediately and notify the sender by E-MAIL. In such a case reading, reproducing, printing or further dissemination of this E-MAIL is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. SANKHYA INFOTECH LIMITED does not REPRESENT or WARRANT that an attachment hereto is free from computer viruses or other defects. The opinions expressed in this E-MAIL and any ATTACHMENTS may be those of the author and are not necessarily those of SANKHYA INFOTECH LIMITED.