[Building Sakai] Welcome Page

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 04:32:22 PST 2011

Hi Bhanu,

This is actually a site itself, and the particular one you are interested in, My Workspace, comes from the !user site. You can find it in Admin Workspace > Sites. Then, go to Pages and you'll see the different pages in that site. Click on a page and you'll see the tools on that page. You can click on a tool to see more information.

Multiple tools on a page have a layout associated with them which indicate the column and row for that tool to appear, and it's row,col 0 based, ie 0,0 means first row, first column, ie top left. 0,1 means first row, second column, ie top right. 1,1 means second row, second column so it will sit underneath the top right tool if you have two tools in that column.

cheers,
Steve