[Building Sakai] Accessing Sakai User information using REST/Entity broker

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 16:33:06 PST 2011

I can't see your localhost so I can't tell what version you are using. There is an announcement entityprovider though, I wrote it, and it should be in either 2.9 or possibly 2.8 depending on when it was (aging memory is failing me).

http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8082/direct/describe

I don't know about the assignment entityprovider. If you aren't getting the information you need you might need to expand the entityprovider to give you what you need.

cheers,
Steve