[Building Sakai] Mneme 2.1.2 and Sakai 2.7.1

Msamuk msamuk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 06:32:24 PST 2011

Hi,

I work at People Brasil Educação, São Paulo, Brazil.

We are using Sakai 2.6 in last years and now moving to 2.7.1.

We need to assure that it fits our needs, and the deployment tests were
perfect.

At this time, we’re planning to deploy Mneme 2.1.2 on Sakai 2.7.1, but there
are incompatibilities with Sakai Kernel 1.1.9.

Let me know if there is some tutorial that explains how I can apply KNL-492
patch into Sakai Kernel? So I can use it in production?

Thanks,

Samuel