[Building Sakai] Assignments: submission edition lock

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Thu Jan 20 05:37:37 PST 2011

Hi, Jean François.

I don't know if it could be the same issue, but we had a similar problem
and the JIRA related was https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-16857

Also, we had another issue deleting assignments in Gradebook. We tried a
non commited patch uploaded at
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-18631 and it worked for us.

I hope this helps.
Regards.