[Building Sakai] Forcing Resources to be installed on a site

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 02:46:25 PST 2011

There is an XML config file you can set, as Alan linked to. You can also create a set of 'template' sites and then create new sites based on those templates. The new sites will take on the page and tool structure, but not the users or content (although that is possible too), so it is perfect for setting up and then cloning out to your new sites.

cheers,
Steve