[Building Sakai] Problem with disappearing toll configurations

juanarcadio at um.es juanarcadio at um.es
Thu Jan 20 00:22:59 PST 2011

  Hi,

We are also using 2.7.1. and I had a problem with disappearing tools in
a quartz job,
I get a list of sites of a specific site type using this:

/    List<Site> sites =
siteService.getSites(SiteService.SelectionType.ANY, type, null, null,
SiteService.SortType.NONE, null);/

For some sites in the list I modified and saved it.

Sometimes (Not always) I lost all the tools, in debug mode I realized
that siteService didn't load all the tools, and therefore, when I call
the save method the data were lost.
To solve it, I use getSite inside the loop.

/    List<Site> sites =
siteService.getSites(SiteService.SelectionType.ANY, tarea.getTipo(),
null, null, SiteService.SortType.NONE, null);
     for (Site incomplete:sites) {
             Site s = siteService.getSite(//incomplete//.getId());
/
Juan Arcadio Martinez.
Universidad de Murcia.