[Building Sakai] Automating Course Creation sites

Shoaib Chaudhary muhammad.shoaib at nu.edu.pk
Mon Jan 17 11:06:27 PST 2011

Hello Alan,

Many thanks for your reply, I have created a site using web service and it
is working fine. I can add/edit/delete tools using web services and can
add/edit/delete users as well using web services. The only problem i facing
is how can I associate rosters / enrollment sets (in DB tables with prefix
CM_XXxXX_XXx_T) like CM_ENROLLMENT_SET_T with the course sites.

Regards
*MUHAMMAD SHOAIB*