[Building Sakai] Shibbolizing Sakai

Abdul khader akhader at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 04:25:31 PST 2011

Hi,
Please check in your tomcat/webapps directory if you have folder by the name
"sakai-login-tool". Also, check if you have a file like
sakai-login-tool.war, If the file is present but not the folder, it means
the app sakai-login-tool is compiled by sakai but not deployed. In case both
the file and folder not present, then sakai-login-tool is not compiled by
sakai.

Hope that helps.
Abdul Khader