[Building Sakai] Polls Tool date issue (no 2011)

Mark Jenkins mark at parit.ca
Thu Jan 13 10:11:28 PST 2011

My client had this issue running the Sakai 2.4.x branch.

We wrote the attached patch which just adds 2011 through 2020 to the
fixed lists. (ugly!) The "right" way this should of been done would be
for the code to actually dynamically generate a date list X years into
the future at all times. Perhaps someone can comment if newer version of
Sakai polls tool do this.

Patch can be applied with -p0 from above the polls directory and with
-p1 from within the polls directory.

Mark Jenkins
Member
ParIT Worker Co-op