[Building Sakai] Sakai in Arabic

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Wed Jan 12 14:54:57 PST 2011

Hello Abdul,

   In addition to the defining the Sakai "skins" or CSS to have right-to-left orientation, you need to set Arabic as the default or user preferred language locale as defined here: https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/EIDbAQ
   Once this is done, you should see most of the menu and other system defined text in Arabic, but since it is not a complete translation, you may still find some English text still appears. If you are interested in helping translate any of the remaining text, please let me know, and I'd be happy to give you some suggestions.

Thanks,
- Beth