[Building Sakai] integrating the USIP OSP and Sakai

Cole, Ronald rcole at usip.org
Wed Jan 12 07:36:55 PST 2011

Hi,

I'm not really sure where to start here, so I'll just dive in.

We have an open source project to allow anyone to create, conduct, refine and share online training simulations. We use it to help prepare people for peacebuilding missions.

More on the project is located here: http://www.usip.org/programs/projects/the-usip-open-simulation-platform-usip-osp
Our google code base is located here: http://code.google.com/p/opensimplatform/
A bit of documentation is located here: http://demo.opensimplatform.org/docs/index.php/Main_Page

I'd like to get it integrated into a product like Sakai, so that anyone who wants to use it can quite easily do so. It is also a JSP application, so maybe that might help.

Maybe if there is interest in this, would could arrange a conference call?

Best,
Skip

Ronald "Skip" Cole
Senior Program Officer
United States Institute of Peace (http://www.usip.org<http://www.usip.org/>)
(202)457-1700 ext 4717

"It should be our pride to teach ourselves as well as we can always to speak and write as simply and clearly and unpretentiously as possible, and to avoid like the plague the appearance of possessing knowledge which is too deep to be clearly and simply expressed." -- Karl Popper