[Building Sakai] Sakai Permissons

Warwick Chapman warwickchapman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 22:42:58 PST 2011

Kara

I stumbled on this page last night after I noticed that an admin user could
view all the calendar entries of subsites from the parent site but the
normal users cannot.  As you may have read previously, I am trying to get a
patch written to achieve this functionality.  I thought that it may be
the calendar.all.groups permission but when I used !site.helper to apply
that permission for the "maintain" role - it did nothing.

The only way to make the full calendar to show up is to grant the
user /site/!admin ability.

Any idea which of the permissions need to be applied and how I might best do
that if !site.helper is the wrong way of doing it...

-- Warwick Bruce Chapman | +27 83 7797 094 | http://warwickchapman.com