[Building Sakai] Linking a course site to a academic session/term with webservices

Jaques Smith jaques at psybergate.co.za
Tue Jan 11 04:22:30 PST 2011

Hi all,

If I create a course site with webservices, how do I link the site to a academic session.
So if I have:
Created a academic session using CourseManagementAdministration.createAcademicSession(...);
and then called the ws SakaiScript.addNewSite(...);
How do I tell Sakai the site belong to the term.

Even better, if I create courses and course offerings using CourseManagementAdministration, how do I create the site with webservices, or in code, for that course offerings?

I'm using Sakai 2.6 and 2.7

Thanks,
Jaques