[Building Sakai] Sign-up tool -2-6-x: rev: 71836

Jon Hays jonmhays at media.berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 6 13:53:00 PST 2011

We just updated our QA environment with the latest Sign-up tool 2.6.x
tag (rev: 71836) and I am noticing that my Instructor and Maintain roles
do not have access to Permissions any more.  I have checked and
confirmed that these roles have realm.upd flagged in the site.  My admin
users (Admin Workspace) still have access to Permissions.

Has something changed in how this is supposed to work?

Can anyone else who has upgraded Sign-up confirm whether this works for
them?

much thanks!

Jon Hays
Instructional Designer