[Building Sakai] Confluence: issues with the {jiraissues} macro

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Tue Jan 4 06:39:54 PST 2011

Following the Confluence upgrade users have reported that the {jiraissues} macro is not working properly, returning the rather unhelpful error message "Unable to determine if sort should be enabled" in preference to the queried lists of Jira tickets it is supposed to display.

Wush may need to restart the server in attempt to fix the problem.  I've asked for an hour's notice before the restart so that I can warn you when the server will be restarted.

Cheers,

Anthony

http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/JIRA+Issues+Macro

Begin forwarded message: