[Building Sakai] Screenshots & Update on Test & Quizzes Calculated Questions

Paul Dagnall dagnalpb at notes.udayton.edu
Fri Feb 25 07:40:16 PST 2011

Hi
I have attached some screenshots in a pdf on ticket:

I did my best to keep the look and feel consistent with the other question
types in Samigo. We are planning on launching this on our site next week.
It's not entirely finished but we've made faculty aware of the few minor
issues, which will gradually be cleaned up in future releases. Once I'm
happy with it, I will share it with the community.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks.

Paul Dagnall
Web Developer
University of Dayton