[Building Sakai] [sakai2-tcc] Experimental 1.2 jsf branch

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Wed Feb 23 07:12:13 PST 2011

I should add to this by mentioning that the JSP issues were solved and
I have used JSP + Spring MVC on a few recent projects. It works quite
well. I don't want anyone to get the wrong impression here. JSF is not
needed in order to use JSP in Sakai.

Here is a tool using JSP + Spring MVC.
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/msub/unicon.net/kaltura/trunk/

Here is one that only uses JSP.