[Building Sakai] weird bug in assignments: it's showing the wrong student's data

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Tue Feb 22 08:44:45 PST 2011

In one site, for both assignments, there are pairs of students where when you grade the 2nd student you see the first student's submission. The data is correct in the database. Download all gets the correct data. It doesn't appear to be caching, because I just restarted a copy of sakai, and even when I go directly to the second student, the first student's data is shown.

Any ideas?