[Building Sakai] Query on Installing Sakai

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Fri Feb 18 07:12:50 PST 2011

I suspect you are sitting behind a proxy server and need to add or reconfigure your proxy settings in your local settings.xml file.

Something like:

<proxies>
    <proxy>
      <id>optional</id>
      <active>true</active>
      <protocol>http</protocol>
      <username>proxyuser</username>
      <password>proxypass</password>
      <host>proxy.host.net</host>
      <port>80</port>
      <nonProxyHosts>local.net,some.host.com</nonProxyHosts>
    </proxy>
</proxies>

Cheers,

Anthony