[Building Sakai] hybrid module requires 1.6

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Thu Feb 17 16:34:52 PST 2011

Yeah, I don't really care, I only ran into it because I have a build
server that needs to be upgraded to 1.6.  I found three issues today
and they are all easy and low impact to fix. So I think we ought to
just fix them, just in case some crazy person somewhere at a bank or
weird place has some wacko requirements to run 1.5.  It happens.

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SHORTURL-29
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/HYB-113

I'm still testing the shortenedurl fix, so I might find another.  If
you think I'm just crazy and should stop that is cool.  I can't update
my build server until my release manage guy is back tomorrow from
being sick, so for the time being, I'll still be at this 1.5 stuff.

John Bush
602-490-0470