[Building Sakai] [maint] [Deploying Sakai] Performance issues at 2.6.x

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Thu Feb 17 09:35:01 PST 2011

I'd take a look at http://www.appdynamics.com/, even the lite version
is a huge help.  Its like YourKit but you can run it in production.
Its the most amazing production java profiling tool I've ever seen, it
doesn't require any instrumentation, you just attach it to the vm and
it uses byte injection to discover and analyze everything.  They claim
only a 2% hit in performance, which is well worth it in man hours
saved, if you ask me.

John Bush
602-490-0470